Tuesday, June 21, 2011

adrenaline to creativity.com

I've decided.  I am ready to lose an appendage or two.  I am ready to be admitted to the psycho ward or Insane asylum.

Let's do this.

With three fully functional pieces of metal crammed into my beating, seven pound, black hat of magic; I am ready to let the fat lady warm up her lungs.

Let's rock this.

This is going to be a process and I may need to lifeline in Bill Gates or if need be, the Donald.  I could be insensitive here and say I'd page big gun upstairs [no not Tim in accounting] but his response requires faith and I enjoy the fact that he is laughing at me, at this very instant.  I wonder if Kourtney or Kim could bring some urban swag with them to my reservation blues.  I wonder if Pete Carrol could give me his 'win forever' speel and have the pyramid rocking the room sized projector in the back room.  I'm native and we have this meta- spiritual crush on things that bring tears.  I wonder if the youtubers could loan me three minutes of fame with good humor and an appealing message.  I wonder if Lance Armstrong could roll in on some bike sporting a 'Live Strong' bracelet and finely beaded mocs.

I wonder if enough film could bring Crazy Horse back to life for 8 seconds.

I wonder if I could ask a stenographer to fine tune Chief Joseph's 'I will fight no more forever speech' and allow MLK's 'I have a dream' speech to prace along side it to the tune of Yo Yo Ma.

I wonder if one era is more relevant to another. Andrew Jackson meet Barack Obama.

I wonder if it is all a numbers game. . .  nah, I still love the butterfly effect

Jesus loved the butterfly effect.

This is my life. And I'm just now squirming to get to inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment